There are 2 options of purchasing Minsk Card:
1. Place an order by means of website www.minskpass.by and pick up your Card at an acquisition point
If you order Minsk Card online, after the payment please follow this link https://belsouvenir.by/en/personal/minskpass/ and print a voucher (reciept) . The voucher contains a unique QR code and may be exchanged for a Card at any of the acquisition points listed below.
When purchasing a Minsk Card online, you are to mark the desired sale point to receive the Card.
Payment options: online by a credit card.
When making online payment for the card, you may receive the card not earlier than in 24 hours after the payment.
You may get the card at the chosen sale point in accordance with its working hours.
2. Make a purchase for cash at one of Minsk Card sales points (see below)
3 Days Card VIP. 69 BYN With Transport Pass
The Card entitles to:
1. free entrance for 3 days to:
- Belarusian Great Patriotic War Museum
- The exhibition "Karetnaya"
- The exhibition "Minsk Horse-Drawn Railway"
- National Historical Museum of the Republic of Belarus
- The Museum "Strana mini”
- The Yanka Kupala State Literary Museum
- Mikhail Savitsky Art Gallery
- Minsk Zoo
- Museum Complex “Dukora”
- Museum of Nature and Ecology
- Entertaining science Museum «Kvantum»
- State Museum of History of Belarusian Literature
- Literary Museum of Maxim Bogdanovich
- The museum of iron (free for all Card formats)
2. Discounts from 10% to 50% on entrance to 100+ other museums and museum complexes in Belarus; excursions, the waterpark etc. for 3 days;
3. Unlimited travel by bus, trolleybus, tram for 3 days and 10 subway rides;
4. The right of obtaining from 5% to 20% discounts in the objects of accompanying service – hotels, restaurants, cafes, shops of distributing facilities, as well as for car and bike rental service during 3 years after the purchase of the Card.
Sales points here:
Address: 15, Storozhovskaya Str. Minsk
Phone: +375 17 209 71 01
Open: Twenty-four-hour, daily
Iron museum Souvenirs. Commission goods.
Address: 11 Bogdanovicha street
Tourist information kiosk and souvenir shop “Кропка”
Address: 2a Svobody Square
Phone: +375 29 144 41 81, Velcom
Open: 10 am - 9 pm, daily
Tourist information kiosk and souvenir shop
Address: 5 Privokzal'naya Square - the first floor to the right of the ticket office entrance.
Phone: +375 44 575 17 66, Velcom
Open: 8 am - 8 pm, daily
Minsk Tourist Information Center
Address: 13 Revolyutsionnaya Street, Minsk
Phone: + 375 17 203-39-95